About Me Mind Map

| |

The assignment was to create a mind map of yourself "About Me". With the example given in class, I thought I knew what to do. I did some research on the type of mind map and came out with a theme. Doodles themed mind map.

I traced myself to place as the main subject and from there, expand to the rest of the subjects.

This was my first attempt





Later as I was writing the weekly report for the Creative Studies journal blog, I discovered that I have made a mistake. The rules of Mind Mapping by Tony Buzan clearly mentioned The lines must be connected, starting from the central image.The central lines are thicker, organic and flowing, becoming thinner as they radiate out from the centre. So i did some changes and here is the final result.







What I learned from this exercise is, mind map allows you to explore many things and idea generation can happen in an instant and that is when the mind map come in handy. Tony Buzan rules of mind mapping is crucial in order to create an effective mind map.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

MashAllah I loved how you described about mind map

Unknown said...

Nice :D

Unknown said...

Love it! Great inspiration!